Join us for MARK in 2021! Download our study here.
Jesus called us to love our neighbors, but sometimes we don't even know the people next door. What should we do? Get tips on how to love your neighbors and build relationships with them from this interview with Chris and Elizabeth McKinney, authors of Placed for a Purpose.
Interested in more content like this? Scroll down for more resources and related episodes, including Jesus Wants Your Help Bringing God's Kingdom on Earth.
Like this content? Make sure to leave us a rating and share it with others, so others can find it too.
- 0:15 - Coming up in January…
- 1:30 - Placed for a Purpose by Chris and Elizabeth McKinney
- 3:30 - Neighboring as an introvert
- 5:15 - Defining "neighboring": What does it mean to be a good neighbor?
- 8:45 - Reaching out to neighbors who are really different
- 13:40 - Tips to being a good neighbor during Christmas season: Light in the Night
- 16:00 - Small steps to becoming a good neighbor
- 18:45 - Christian mission behind neighboring
- 25:00 - Subscribe. Rate. Share.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TenMinuteBibleTalks
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecrossingcomo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecrossingcomo
- Placed for a Purpose: https://www.placedforapurpose.com/
- Light in the Night: https://info.thecrossingchurch.com/light-in-the-night-columbia
- Mark in 2021: https://info.thecrossingchurch.com/guided-bible-reading-plan-mark
- Jesus Wants Your Help Bringing God's Kingdom on Earth: https://www.thecrossingchurch.com/podcasts/jesus-wants-your-help-bringing-gods-kingdom-on-earth-who-is-jesus-1-corinthians-15-58/