It's hard to imagine that God would send good people to hell, so they must go to heaven, right? But what does "good" mean? Who is good? Find out from Pastor Keith Simon as he analyzes Romans 3.23 to continue our series on Questions You're Asking.
Like this content? Make sure to leave us a rating and share it with others, so others can find it too.
- 0:00 - Why do we think good people go to heaven?
- 2:00 - Warren Buffett's road to heaven
- 4:00 - Romans 3.23
- 6:55 - What Keeps People from Following Jesus
- 8:45 - Blaise Pascal: Two kinds of people
- 9:40 - The people who go to heaven
- 10:10 - What's the difference between Christians and Pharisees?
- 12:00 - Subscribe. Rate. Share.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TenMinuteBibleTalks
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecrossingcomo/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecrossingcomo
- Warren Buffett's road to heaven ("Gates: Buffet gift my help cure worse diseases" from NBC News): http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13541144/ns/business-us_business/t/gates-buffett-gift-may-help-cure-worst-diseases/#.Xyim5ChKjIU
- Blaise Pascal: https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/395177-there-are-only-two-kinds-of-men-the-righteous-who
- What Keeps People from Following Jesus: https://www.thecrossingchurch.com/podcasts/what-keeps-people-from-following-jesus-learning-to-follow-jesus-luke-5-27-32/
- Questions You're Asking: https://www.thecrossingchurch.com/podcast-series/questions-youre-asking/